Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken, Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Chicken, Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “silvia” : Made as written and then made it several times since then using more onions carrots whatever I had on hand. I LOVE this recipe and always use the leftovers chopped up and mixed with a can of V8 as a stew the next day. Simple delicious. Thank you
- “brenda” : Everyone LOVED this at last night’s dinner party. Perfect for entertaining — no fuss no last minute rush — and DELISH. I think the hot Italian sausages made the difference — even though my husband and I prefer mild I used hot based on Chef John’s suggestion plus wasn’t stingy with the Italian spices and olive oil AMAZING.
- “nicole” : Love this recipe. I just added some thinly sliced fennel for a little extra wow and this was amazing. This is definitely a great recipe for a novice because you really can’t go wrong.
- “cindy” : Oh babee – This is absolutely wonderful. I eyeballed the main ingredients since there are only two of us added some carrots and white wine (because wine goes in everything!) Tony’s for seasoning and used 2 thighs and 2 drumsticks. It baked at 400 for an hour. This was so easy and fun to make.
- “rebecca” : My first attempt at this was not exactly a winner but the flavors were excellent and I know I can correct my errors so I gave five stars. For my oven 450F was too hot. I was busy and didn’t check on it and the dish came out a little more crisp than I would like. Ok a lot. It looked as if I had burned it but a quick stir and it was still edible. The amazing part was that although I had cooked it too long or too hot or something the flavors were quite delicious. I’m not a big fan of sausage and peppers and only lukewarm on chicken thighs and I still thought they were great. What I loved about this recipe is that it was very very easy and not time consuming. I also love what I call “one dish wonders.” One dish and I have a healthy meal to serve to my constantly eating family. It was also very attractive and just a bit different twist on things I’ve cooked before. I will definitely make this again and most likely lower my over to 400F or keep an eye on it and take it out sooner.
- “jeanine” : Chicken very flavorful with the sausage infused in it as well as the spices. Had oven on 450 for an hour and everything roasted well potatoes cooked and soft and chicken at the appropriate temp. Thank you will make again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: