Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken, Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Chicken, Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “lisa” : Made as written and then made it several times since then using more onions carrots whatever I had on hand. I LOVE this recipe and always use the leftovers chopped up and mixed with a can of V8 as a stew the next day. Simple delicious. Thank you
- “deborah” : Everyone LOVED this at last night’s dinner party. Perfect for entertaining — no fuss no last minute rush — and DELISH. I think the hot Italian sausages made the difference — even though my husband and I prefer mild I used hot based on Chef John’s suggestion plus wasn’t stingy with the Italian spices and olive oil flavours were AMAZING.
- “brenda” : Love this recipe. I just added some thinly sliced fennel for a little extra wow and this was amazing. This is definitely a great recipe for a novice because you really can’t go wrong.
- “cindy” : Oh babee – This is absolutely wonderful. I eyeballed the main ingredients since there are only two of us added some carrots and white wine (because wine goes in everything!) Tony’s for seasoning and used 2 thighs and 2 drumsticks. It baked at 400 for an hour. This was so easy and fun to make.
- “stacey” : I am not an experienced cook. One of the primary reasons I love Chef John’s recipes is that even someone like me can still do them justice. I attempted to follow the directions exactly as outlined.
- “george” : This was simple and tasted great. I asked my wife before cooking it if she wanted any and she declined telling me to cut the recipe in half so I wouldn’t have excessive leftovers.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: