Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Bacon Ranch Stromboli” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Chicken Bacon Ranch Stromboli” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “melissa” : I am making this right now and usually with a stromboli I just do the ingredients on half of the dough long eays and then fold the other half of the dough on top and crimp the dough together around the edges top with oregano and cut small slits in the top. I followed your recipe to the T which I usually dont and the bottom of my dough is crispy dark brown almost burned and the inside dough isn’t cooked. I spent a lot of effort making it but I think I fixed it and hopefully it will taste good.
- “jessica” : This was fantastic. My husband and I loved it and now I want to cook everything wrapped in pizza dough!
- “krista” : Would it taste ok with plain cream cheese? I have all the ingredients but not the flavored cream cheese.
- “stacey” : Made this tonight for dinner. I almost always have extra crumbled bacon and shredded chicken in my freezer for different things so this was so easy to put together. I mixed the chicken, bacon, half the cheese and the dressing together and then put on the crust then sprinkled the rest of the cheese over it before rolling up. I was afraid the time stated wouldn’t be long enough but it was perfect. This recipe is definitely a keeper it was delicious! Thank you!
- “debbie” : Gotta make this, those flavors are some of my faves too! Thanks
- “vanesa” : Sounds yummy! And easy! Can’t wait to try it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: