Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicago-Inspired Italian Beef Sandwich” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Chicago-Inspired Italian Beef Sandwich” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “michelle” : Made this for my fiance and I after trying other recipes for Italian beef and this one is our favorite. I toasted the buns before topping them with the meat and broth, kept the rolls from getting soggy. Then popped them back in the oven with a slice of provolone before topping with the giardiniera. We will definitely be making these again!
- “kris” : Great taste! Very close to the Chicago beef I know and love; the shredded meat was a little different. Next time I will try in a crock pot because meat didn’t fall apart easily. Update: Crock pot version much easier! I skipped the browning and just put whole roast and all spices in crock pot and let it cook on low all day. Meat fell apart as I was taking it out of the corckpot.
- “jamie” : wow.. just wow.. we so loved this.. we wouldn’t know a true chicago italian beef sandwich from a fake one since we’re from so cal.. we already had california hot mix giardiniera so subbed that for the original.. we used top round beef slices as they were on sale and telera mexican flat bread (which is kind of like a wide & short french roll) for the ciabatta.. ty so much for the recipe
- “wilson” : I grew up eating the real deal from my uncle’s restaurant in Chicago. This is a bit different but it is simply delicious. It’s good with provolone cheese melted on it though I prefer it plain. I used my homemade giardiniera and next summer during pepper season I’m going to can extra just to use in this recipe! Thanks
- “mia” : This is exactly the way I made this last summer with a different recipe…….only difference was the vegetables……my other recipe didn’t call for any but it was so very awesome……so now I’m addicted to this sandwich…….to me and my dear hubby…….there’s no other sandwich in the world that even comes close to the quality of this one…..I have just started experimenting with fresh herbs and spices……and like I said there’s no comparison ! This wonderful sandwich just melts in your mouth…….try it sometime……I promise you won’t be disappointed 🙂 Thank you so much for this wonderful recipe 🙂
- “caren” : My husband raved and raved while eating these sandwiches. I used the hot giardiniera recipe on this website instead of store bought giardiniera and it was fabulous. My husband said it was too good of a recipe not to invite others over for it as a meal, but it might be a little too messy to serve to company. Tasted great, but very messy. Have lots of napkins nearby.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: