Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Cauliflower Pizza Bites” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Cauliflower Pizza Bites” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “loisa” : I made a larger quantity to fit a 9 x 13 baking dish. I lined the dish with parchment paper, then mixed all the ingredients, added a little bit extra cheese than what was called for, put the mixture into the baking dish, patted it down, and baked it for 30 minutes. After cooling, I picked up the parchment paper at the sides, and set it on the counter. Then I cut it into strips. We ended up dipping and then covering our individual slices with spaghetti sauce…omg…amazing!
- “shannon” : Love this recipe. I’ve tried the bigger version before, but this bite-size held together much better. I didn’t have fresh mozzarella so I used the grated stuff that comes in a can. I also threw in some feta cheese. I put in some spices called “pizza seasoning” into the crust. I used squeeze garlic verses the garlic powder. we had some cooked hamburger and tiny pepperoni so I threw that on for a topping. Even my hubby who is disgusted by these type of bread replacement recipes liked them! This will be our new Friday night pizza go-to.
- “elodie” : I made this for my parents who must eat gluten free. My dad hadn’t had pizza in a long time and he said it was a success! My mom said it was tastier than some pizzas she’s had from restaurants. I made it as written except cut the mozzarella in the “dough” to a half cup, and spread it (on parchment) like a traditional round pizza instead of using a muffin tin. After 15 minutes of cooking, I flipped it and cooked it an additional 5 minutes. Then I added the toppings and cooked long enough to melt the cheese on top. I felt the other ingredients and spices were perfect as written. As a second option, we have used some cheddar in the topping cheese and used sweet peppers and onions…yum!
- “jesica” : I missed an important direction but these still came out delicious! Make sure to cook crust until GOLDEN BROWN otherwise, the pizza comes out mushy (but still tasty). Also, instead of using parchment paper, I used a silicon muffin mold. It’s nice because each little pizza can have different toppings. Also – be aware that your house will stink (thanks sulfur) but it’s still worth making these treats!
- “carla” : This past year has been a struggle as I attempt to get my family on board with eating gluten free. It has been one disappointing dish after another…until now. These cauliflower pizza bites are incredible. My picky children ate them all and then asked me to make more so they could have a gluten free after school snack. Incredibly delicious!!!
- “gina” : I used a small Cauliflower and used a blender, and microwaved it. Added the cheese like it says, made my own sauce, 3 roma tomatoes and spices, turned out great. I made it in one cup cake tin, 12 pics. My honey loved them and ate too many!!! Great dish and healthy!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: