Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Cast Iron Honey-Sriracha Glazed Chicken with Roasted Root Vegetables” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Cast Iron Honey-Sriracha Glazed Chicken with Roasted Root Vegetables” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “kristine” : Very tasty. I’m not seeing anyone else mention this problem but when I add the chicken skin down to peanut oil at high heat the skin will start to burn after 45sec. So keep an eye on the chicken at this step as leaving it for 3-4min skin down may ruin it.
- “patrissa” : I really haven’t made it four times – only once and I made the following changes: I subbed canola oil for peanut oil I used orange blossom honey I subbed 2 butternut squash cubbed for potatoes I subbed scallions and leeks for the yellow onion I subbed beet for turnip I did not a garlic head I did not use red wine I added yellow crook-neck squash and zucchini which gave me all the liquid I needed I cooked it a lot longer than it calls for in this recipe to soften the butternut squash. I added fresh herbs from the garden for the last several minutes of cooking. I will make it again but I will not use nearly the same amount of black pepper. I will use only half 1 T. of what this recipe calls for.
- “kearns” : This is one of the best dishes I have made in a long time. I made it as written except I doubled the recipe and added extra red wine at the end. Beautiful delicious impressive one-dish meal. I will make this often!
- “ryan” : We really enjoyed this dish tonight. I used a beet in lieu of turnip it had the most beautiful color. Will make again & I will be def. struggling with the decision to try the turnip or use the beet again. Regrettably didn’t take a photo.
- “brittany” : I made it the first time following recipe except doubled the sauce (used less butter and a bit less wine). We loved it but then I had two left over thighs and made it again changing it up a bit: less black pepper by 1/2 cut fewer potatoes used one turnip more carrots and a large onion. I did not double sauce and used about 1/4 C avocado oil in lieu of butter sweet chili sauce 1/3 C and about 1/4 C honey no pepper in sauce and I didn’t cook it on stove just mixed in a bowl and spooned on at same intervals. I used about 1/2 C red wine. Still delicious thanks for a great tasty spicy yummy recipe.
- “nicole” : I loved this recipe. However instead if the russet potatoes I think it would be better with red roasted potatoes. So I will probably try those next time. Make sure you cut the veggies kinda small so they cook all the way. Here are my photos of the dinner I cooked.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: