Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “California Breakfast Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mia” : This is the BEST breakfast casserole ever! I have made it several times for Christmas. This past weekend was my daughters high school prom and our house ended up being the “after party”. I put out a spread for them including this casserole. The kids raved about it!
- “lisa” : So tasty, so easy, so great!! I’ve made this three times (for a houseful of company each time), and it’s always a hit. (It’s also really nice to be able to visit in the morning instead of standing at the stove.) These are generous servings, and thank goodness – everyone goes for seconds!
- “jasmine” : This is wonderful on a cold December morning especially at Christmas. The bread does not have to be toasted or cut up. You can just cut the crusts off and make one layer on the bottom of the baking dish and pour the egg mixture over it. I sometimes saute chopped onion with the sausage, also have added mushrooms. I always serve with side of picante and sour cream, but not necessary.
- “deborah” : This is a very good recipe, very much like one I’ve made for a few years. For a little bit more flavor try this: substitute sourdough bread for the white bread, add 1 can (or to your taste) of ortega chiles, and substitute 1/2 of the cheddar for jack cheese. Gives it a bit of a southwestern zing and it’s really good.
- “linda” : This was easy and great tasting, I used other reviewers ideas and used Jimmy Dean Maple sauagage, and I did not layer the bread. But I will double the recipe next time for the 9 x 13 pan, it was not thick enough. I will add more egg but not more sausage. I will make this again, Thanks –
- “mariah” : This was great! I used 2.5 Cups of seasoned croutons instead of toasted bread. Really yummy!! I’ll definitely make this again! Thanks for sharing. =)
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: