Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Busy Day Slow Cooker Taco Soup” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Busy Day Slow Cooker Taco Soup” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “lisa” : I add about 1/2 yellow onion finely chopped to the ground beef and drain off the grease when meat is browned. Then add in your taco seasoning and ranch dressing and coat the meat (stirring until the meat is well coated.) . I also use 2 cans of white shoe-peg corn (not drained) instead of 1 can whole kernel corn. I also do not drain my pintos or dark red kidney beans. I do however add one can of black beans, drained and rinsed. When cooked, top with shredded cheese, chives , sour cream (if you like it) and eat with your favorite chips, crackers, or cornbread. Mmm! Sooo good!
- “debbie” : EXCELLENT!!! It sounded strange to add the ranch dressing mix so I made one batch without the ranch dressing mix and one batch with….recipe is better as written WITH the ranch dressing mix. It needs all those seasonings in that ranch dressing mix, its way too bland without. Garnished it with Mexican cheese, a dollop of sour cream, sliced avacado & a sprinkle of slivered green onions, very eye appealing. Easy recipe that everyone enjoyed and asked for seconds!
- “nicklas” : Love it. I just added two cans of beer, one jalapeño, one Anaheim pepper, minced garlic , and one lager red onion. And of corse salted and peppered. Will make all the time with two pounds of ground beef for a little extra protein.
- “sylvia” : I made this soup with the following modifications: 2 cans petite diced tomatoes instead of whole peeled tomatoes. After mixing all ingredients, the soup looked like it would be too thick so I added a cup of tomato soup and a can of beer. Since I have never added beer to soups or anything else I have made before, I was a bit nervous. The flavor and the consistency were great! This would be very good with tortilla chips and chopped green onions. I would definitely do it again!
- “robey” : We love it. My grandson adds sour cream and crushed tortilla chips and shredded cheddar cheese on top of his and sometimes I join in with a spoonful of salsa.
- “belinda” : I make this all the time….wonderful recipe. However, I have never used the ranch dressing and I will try it the next time I make Taco Soup to see how the flavor goes!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: