Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Brownie Cheesecake Bars” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Brownie Cheesecake Bars” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “naela” : I used a 9×13 glass pan and 325-degree overn. I made the cream cheese portion first so it could be added immediately once the brownie batter was ready (I used the cake-style version with 3 eggs). thinking this might prevent the separation some reviewers mentioned. I didn’t have the chocolate topping, so 25 minutes into the baking time, I added a sour cream topping (1-1/2 c. sour cream, 3 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp vanilla) and returned it to bake 10 more minute. I then turned off the oven and left the door closed as another reviewer mentioned. The brownie center was set, without the edges being dry. I put it in the fridge until time to serve (about 2 hours). It was a breeze to cut & remove from the baking dish, with no separation. One of the young men at church had 4 helpings & has put in a request for the next potluck, so I’m giving it a thumbs up. I would like to try it with some cherry pie filling next time.
- “jennifer” : I actually only used the cheesecake topping of this recipe (I used my favorite brownie recipe, then just topped it with the cheesecake mixture, and baked) and it turned out super well. I will definitely keep this recipe in mind when looking for a fun way to liven up brownies when I’m bored of the same old thing. It took about 10 minutes longer to cook than the recipe stated for me (perhaps that is the fault of my old oven), and I was suprised that it turned out so well, because with about those 10 left to go I had to leave, so I just turned off the oven and kept it closed, and let the residual heat keep it cooking. They turned out fantastic! I got many compliments on the pairing and many of my friends have told me that this is their favorite thing that I’ve baked EVER. I was quite happy with this, thanks for sharing the recipe/idea. 🙂
- “elodie” : These were great! I’ve made them twice now. I alway leave the nuts out of the brownies and, the second time, I melted 1 c. of chocolate chips and mixed them into the cheesecake layer to make it chocolate cheesecake. A chocoholics dream!!
- “kendra” : This is really good! I used a caramel brownie box mix and saved the caramel toppping for the top after it was cooled instead of the ice cream topping. Made in a springform pan. I just turned off the oven after 40 minutes and left the cheesecake sit in there because that is normally what I do when I make a cheesecake to make sure the middle is set.
- “mandy” : I made this last night, it was delicious! I didn’t have a square pan and I was using my 13×9 in pan so I put it in a spring form pan, it came out more like a cheesecake with a brownie crust but it was still great! all my friends raved about it!
- “anna” : Outstanding recipe! I cut them into bars first then added a few spoonfuls of cherry pie filling to each one. what a hit! Their taste defies the simplicity of the recipe and everyone who saw them immediately wanted to try one. Only thing to keep in mind is that a lot of people know this recipe. So if you are going to a party and want your recipe to stand out this may not be the one to choose. If all you care about is taste though you should make this recipe tonight!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: