Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Breakfast Cheesecake” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Breakfast Cheesecake” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “merrie” : I’ve made this twice now, and I really like this recipe for snacks or a quick grab-and-go breakfast. The second time I made it, I added a can of cherry pie filling on top of the cream cheese mixture before I put down the second crescent roll dough. I think it came out a lot tastier, with a better balance of flavor.
- “conni” : This is incredibly delish & super easy to make, especially if you have left over cheesecake! I used the flakey crescent rolls, softened 6 slices of Lidl cheesecake, baked for 28 min at 350* & topped with a 3x confectioners sugar/milk drizzle – amazing! My husband had made strawberry compote & I mixed that with a quart of fresh strawberries to add on the side. Perfection. My husband & 3 kids say this is definitely one to keep! Hope my shortcuts help for a quick & easy breakfast (& thanks for this amazing recipe!)
- “deborah” : I made this according to the recipe and it turned out really great. To me it tastes just like a lovely cheese danish. The cheesecake portion was lovely & lemony and not too sweet (which I like)!! YUMMY.
- “sara” : Very tasty. Inside turned out for me. A little dry, and not too sweet. I cut it into biscotti sized pieces and my 3-year-old gobbled it up. Will make again.
- “paul” : Very easy to make turned out fantastic I did however use 1 egg in it. Will definitely be making again.
- “nancy” : This was a fabulous hit with my brunch buddies. Definitely a keeper!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: