Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “judie” : We used ground beef sirlion, beef broth instead of water, a pinch of salt, Lawry’s seasoning salt, Accent seasoning, onions, sesame oil, and added a combination of red and yellow bell peppers. Along with Minute Rice cooked in the remaining beef broth, this meal took at least 10 minutes instead of the five minutes suggested, but a quick meal regardless and very tasty! My hubby said it tasted like a lettuce wrap from PF Chang’s ^_^
- “laura” : Looking for a quick meal? This one is fabulous. I recommend, however, cutting the cabbage very thin with a mandolin and using a larger portion of the vegetables.
- “tamara” : This was really great and fast. I used green bell peppers. Everyone liked it. The only thing that I did different was that I doubled the recipe and I didn’t add as much soy sauce as stated. After it was cooked we added more soy sauce to everyones individual taste. Veg’s were still crisp as well. Note: Don’t leave a lid on it if you want the veg’s crisp. They will sog up.
- “cynthia” : Wow!! SOOO good. I doubled the recipe, and only used one red pepper (actually, it was an orange pepper), and replaced the other pepper with an onion, which I cooked with the garlic and hamburger. Per other reviewers’ suggestions, I used a generous amount of salt (thoroughly ground into the thoroughly-ground-up hamburger meat, of course). My only beef (pun intended) with the recipe is that the purported total cooking and prep time is fifteen minutes (LOL)!! It’s more like an HOUR and fifteen minutes!! This goes very well with this sesame green beans recipe
- “jina” : This was so wonderful! We couldn’t stop eating it. I used ground round, so I didn’t have to drain any grease off. I added a cube of beef bouillon, 1/2 tsp or so of onion powder, and substituted hot oil, otherwise followed as directed. Served this with Puerto Rican steamed rice. This is so delicious and so economical too! Thank you for posting this.
However, for a one-man chef/consumer they are too much work.
- “imma” : This was my most adventurous attempt to date, and I am happy to say it was a hit! I took advice from some other reviewers, and added some spices, and a little more soy…but overall it was tasty and quick! Hubby liked it, and baby girl is still eating her serving with gusto. Thanks for the great quick recipe
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: