Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Omelet Squares” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Baked Omelet Squares” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “lockie” : This was really good! I’ve made several of the overnight breakfast casseroles that have bread in them, but it seems like they are either too dry or too soggy. I’m going to throw those recipes out and replace them with this one. The only change I made was that I used green onions and I sauteed them with fresh mushrooms ahead of time. Otherwise, I made it as written and it turned out perfect. (I love the cheese on the bottom.) For a timesaver, you can layer all of the ingredients in the pan the night before, so that the only step you have to do in the morning is to pour the eggs over and bake.
- “rania” : Easy and delicious…who could ask for more! One recommendation that I have is to save some of the cheese and other toppings (or add extra) for the top. Once the egg is poured on, sprinkle on a little more cheese, mushrooms and tomato just to give it a prettier finish. Fab recipe. Thanks
- “natasha” : WOW! If you are wondering if this is rubbery.. do I have a story for you! My boyfriend came home from work 9 hours after I made this and put it in the microwave.. same great taste not a bit rubbery! I was in SHOCK! I even warned him not to do it. But boys will be boys.. and I am so glad because now I know.. and now you know too =] I mixed a few of the reviews together and added.. sautéed green onion with the regular onion and green peppers (put on bottom).. then on the top I added more cheese and a can of diced tomatoes with green chilies (extra hot).. I also cut the recipe in half and was shocked at how thick it turned out! Thanks! We loved this =]
- “neo” : This was delicious. Everyone enjoyed it. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for the great recipe. At to the reviewer who gave the recipe 1 star because the submitter used the word scrambled instead of whisked … really? Please use the ranking system correctly or it helps no one. Giving a low score because you didnt read the directions properly is crazy. Everyone else seemed to understand what scrambling eggs in a bowl with milk meant.
- “amanda” : I made a lot of changes, but this one is great! I changed the cheese from sharp cheddar to a mix of sharp cheddar and low skim mozzarella. Instead of eggs, I used Southwestern style egg beaters (2 cartons), I used browned turkey bacon browned and cut into pieces and sauteed onions, pepper, and tomatoes together for the veggies. My company RAVED over this and I never told them that any of it was low fat or egg beaters. It was great! Try it!
- “gina” : Amazing recipe. So versatile, easy and delicious. I’ve made it twice so far. Once for a cookie exchange party and again for a Mother’s Day brunch. Everyone LOVED it. I love that you can add or subtract ingredients to what suits you. I made one with mushroom and spinach and another ham and cheese. This recipe has now been passed on from family to friends. A true winner. Also a great dinner idea.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: