Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “becky” : This may not be pretty, but oh my, did we like this! My first time eating “baked oatmeal,” and it was the bomb. Not only does this taste divine, it also breaks down pretty well nutritionally. Another nice thing about it is if made the night before, it’s one of those “grab & go” breakfasts on your way to work. It was completely cooked at 45 minutes, so do watch your time. It was so good that I could eat this for dessert. This one’s a keeper!
- “hannah” : This simple recipe has become my go-to breakfast and snack recipe. I make it in the evening when I have extra time. After baking, I let it cool completely before slicing it and storing it in a container in the fridge. It is a quick bite to grab in the morning or any time I’m craving a snack. It keeps well in the fridge and can be eaten cold or warmed. Two modifications to the mix that make this even more enjoyable are to add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and to substitute 2 teaspoons of loose brown sugar for the pinch of white sugar.
- “paula” : This recipe looked good so I tried it. Because of my sweet tooth I added sugar and used frozen blueberries because I had them in stock. I ate half the 9 x 9 and refrigerated the rest for tomorrow morning. Cream and maple syrup or brown sugar are both an excellent topper.
- “natasha” : This is different from regular breakfast meals. Very easy to make. I assembled everything the night before and tossed it into the oven in the morning. Nice texture and slightly sweet.
- “laura” : It was great, it’s something can I make ahead for breakfast. It’s great as snack
- “jeryy” : Loved it and ate a double helping. Added maple syrup and figs.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: