Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Chicken Nuggets” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Baked Chicken Nuggets” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “aleta” : these were great! Very tasty and crisp and much better than fried. I used a beaten egg to get the batter to stick rather than melted butter for a lower fat content.
- “peter” : Best chicken nuggets that I have ever had. I used some suggestions from the reviews, and they turned out very well. I used skim milk to coat the chicken pieces, instead of butter, before coating with the mixture, and I used the cooling racks on top of a cookie sheet to place the nuggets on, so they would be crisp on both sides.
- “jennifer” : These chicken nuggets were great and easy to make. PLEASE, EVERYONE: IF YOU ARE GOING TO RATE A RECIPE, PLEASE FIRST FOLLOW IT!!! IT IS SO ANNOYING TO READ REVIEWS (ESPECIALLY POOR ONES) AND SEE THAT THE COOK DIDN’T FOLLOW THE RECIPE AS WRITTEN. It is great to make changes and add your own twist but that shouldn’t affect how you rate the recipe.
- “michelle” : These were very good and tender! I didn’t want to use all of that butter, so I used two beaten eggs mixed with a splash of olive oil. I was running short on Parm so I used half the amount. Served with Honey mustard dressing- very tasty!
- “bianka” : I reviewed this one a few years back…still making these today. Do what a reviewer below suggests and use panko crumbs plus bake on a rack. I turn them 3/4 through for even browning. I also add pressed garlic to the butter for extra yummy flavor.
- “teresa” : These were great! I used 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders cut in half. Used only 1/2 tsp.salt, Since bread crumbs were seasoned, I reduced basil to 1/2 tsp. and also added 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Put all dry ingredients in a plastic baggie and added my chicken,after dunking in butter, in small batches to coat. Used some of the left over crumbs sprinkled on top and drizzled whatever butter I had left over on top of the chicken. I used fresh grated parmesan and they came out wonderful! I used to pan fry my chicken nuggets and it took forever,this is so much faster and easier and the best nuggets I have made so far. Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: