Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Bacon, Cheddar and Spinach Strata” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Bacon, Cheddar and Spinach Strata” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “liticia” : Delicious! A real treat. I served it for brunch with a fruit salad. Used frozen spinach, old white Cheddar and crusty French loaf (day old). Added 6 green onions and assembled the night before. It’s a keeper!
- “allison” : This was the bomb at my very large family’s Easter breakfast! The only addition was I carmelized an onion and mixed it into the spinach layer. Folks asked for seconds & the recipe! Annnd no leftovers! Going to have to make 1 1/2 next time! Yum!
- “sue” : I used 2 cups half and half and 1/2 cup heavy cream. Be sure the bread soaks up just about all the liquid. It was the first time I made a strata, and it was a big hit. Delicious!
- “victoria” : Made meat -free. Added 3 eggs to the 12. Added carmelized one large yellow onion instead of meat, spread over spinach. Used combo of 2 cups half and half and 1/2 cup heavy cream. Was definitely creamy enough. Added a little more salt because no bacon. It was a HUGE hit. Will make again, for sure!
- “sina” : This was excellent. I made half a recipe and only subbed in sausage for the bacon. I really liked the spinach layer as a nice change up from the typical breakfast casserole recipes. And the cheese amount was just right; not too much and not too little. I put mine in a 9 by 7 inch casserole dish and it was a little “tall” but it didn’t really affect cooking time. I baked it covered and then broiled it for 4 minutes. Delish!
- “angela” : This is fantastic. Only change was added more cheese because we like it cheesy and used 15 eggs and splash more cream. Omitted the cayenne as hubby doesn’t love it spicy even if I do. My family and friends all asked for the recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: