Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Avocado, Tomato and Mango Salsa” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Avocado, Tomato and Mango Salsa” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “tania” : oh my! This has got to be one of the best recipes I have ever tried on here. To begin with, the vibrant colors of red, purple, fleshy orange, and green makes one want to dive right in. The only changes I made were to double the red onion to half cup, and only used 2 tbsp. of EVOO, and added 2 seeded jalepenos. The blend of flavors was magnificant. To bite into that creaminess of the avocado, the bite of the pepper, the sweetness of the mango, and of course garlic and cilantro was to die for. You will want to double this if you take it to a party because I made it just for my husband and myself to go with “Sizzling Chicken Fajitas” from this site, and I probably ate half of it on chips before the dinner was prepared. I did use 4 roma tomatoes as stated in the recipe and it was perfect. Just squeeze out the tomatoes before putting in so that it won’t be soupy. This would be a great salad by itself if cut into bigger pieces instead of dicing for salsa. If one is not a big garlic lover, I would cut down on the garlic. I am a garlicholic and so for me, it sent me to heaven! This takes salsa to a new level…absolutely a cut above the rest.
- “nada” : This salsa will have you eating it with a spoon! It is soooo good. It is best to make it the day you are going to use it because the avocado can get a little squishy after a day or two. I would recommend making a triple recipe…I do and I still run out!
- “sara” :This salsa is awesome! I have brought it to two parties and it has been a huge hit at both. I doubled the recipe both times and it still went really fast…I highly recommend trying it out, you won’t be dissapointed! I also left out the jalapeno because I didn’t have any, but I didn’t miss it at all.
- “marcia” : I first served this at an evening backyard party. It got rave reviews from everyone. I’ve been requested to make it again for another party, even though I can’t attend!
- “kelli” : This recipe was GREAT. However, the mango I bought was not ripe so that didn’t even get added in, it was still outstanding. Can’t wait to try with the mango.
- “samantha” : Thank you FHIVESHOT! This is the best salsa I have ever had! I of course, add more mango because I love them, and use habanero instead of jalepenos because I just didn’t taste much heat. I made this for a salsa contest during Cinco De Mayo and it got 2nd even though it obviously deserved first. I had to run out with it before they event was finished so I could have some for myself before it was totally devoured! If you like mangoes, avocados, salsa, or just food period, you will LOVE this salsa. No one who has tried it, has not loved it! Thanks again
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: