Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Apple Coffee Cake” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Apple Coffee Cake” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “nancy” : This is the best coffee cake recipe I’ve ever made… since I didn’t have sour cream, I just used all yogurt instead of the sour cream, and loved it! I’ve made it 4 times since the first time I tried it… My husband and family love it!! Thanks for sharing it
- “lori” : Fabulous! I doubled this for Sunday breakfast and my family of 5 devoured the whole thing by 3pm. I used sucanat instead of sugar and gala apples instead of granny smith, tossing them with the juice from 1/2 lemon before adding to the batter. A word of caution: don’t over mix the dough as that can lead to a tough texture; mix the dry ingredients well, mix the wet ingredients well, and then gently mix the whole thing just until everything is incorporated. Thanks for this great recipe, the kids are already asking me to make it again!
- “trisha” : I’m glad to be one of the first few reviewers of this recipe. I have an abundance of apples this Fall and was looking for ways to use them. I made the recipe exactly as it is written and it was very good! So moist and flavorful…I will make it again and again. We took the suggestion of the submitter and put a dollop of yogurt on the top.
- “danny” : We have a B&B and bake sweet breads and coffee cakes daily. This just got added to our regular rotation. Over the top good. Made the following changes. Used all yogurt, omitting the sour cream. Increased the cinnamon to 2 tsp adding one to the flour mixture. Extracts are so under-used. I PROMISE you, if you add a teaspoon of apple extract to the batter you will be floored by the result.
- “pauline” : I’ve made this cake about 10 times now for birthdays, special breakfasts and when I need to use up apples. It is delicious! I use more apples (3-4) and cinnamon because I like a lot of fruit and my husband likes copious amounts of cinnamon. I’ve tried five or six different varieties of apples and all work well. It takes about an hour to bake with all the extra moisture. My three year old loves to help and it is always a hit. This is a simple recipe that is really great! Thanks for this wonderful crowd pleaser with less butter and sugar than other cakes this good.
- “crystal” : This is a jaw-dropper. The look, the smell, the taste is exceptional! It has made it into our recipe books as holiday morning breakfast (every holiday)! The only adjustments I make are minor: whole wheat instead all-purpose flour, plain yogurt in place of both vanilla yogurt and sour cream, and only 1/2 C. brown sugar in the batter instead of 3/4 C. Thank you for an incredible recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: