Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Angel Chicken Pasta” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Angel Chicken Pasta” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “erin” : This recipe has been around a long time in various versions and can be made much easier & faster. There is no need to bake the chicken. I cut up boneless skinless chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. I sprinkle the pack of Italian dressing seasoning over them in the pan and saute until no longer pink. I deglaze the pan with a little white wine (1/4 cup) and add the golden mushroom soup and cream cheese. I thin out the sauce with chicken broth add veggies if I want and serve over linguine. I do away with the butter and all the other steps. It’s much faster and dirties fewer pans.
- “barbie” : This dish was wonderful. My husband said it was definitely “restuarant quality” which is a great rating for him. I am serving it to my entire family this weekend. I also doubled the sauce recipe.
- “karla” : What a simple & delicious dish for a quick preparation meal! As per all the recipes that I try out I make AS IS at least the first time around. This one really needs no change. I would disagree with people that substituted anything for the wine; it really adds a nice aroma and taste. Use a wine that you would drink with the meal. A cheap wine could ruin this one. I have to admit that I had never used/heard of golden mushroom soup. Although it gives and interesting color it is exactly what the recipe needs. Do not substitute for cream of mushroom soup! I used Philadelphia Chives and Onion cream cheese as I did not find the chive-only kind. I would keep it next time around. If anything I would agree that one could cut down the butter in half (i.e. 1/8 cup of butter). I only used half a pound of the angel hair though and it was just fine. This is more a question of portion control that how the recipe would have turned out. On another note I see several people cutting their chicken since they don’t find that the sauce makes it into the chicken breast. Just for calibration a “normal” chicken breast is between 4 to 6 oz. If you buy the “mammoth” breast that are sold (at around 12 oz each) they are so thick that the flavor doesn’t get through. At six chicken breasts you should be buying 1 1/2 to 2 1/4 pounds. Do either one of two things: buy six “healthy” portion of 4-6 oz each or buy three mammoth ones and just cut/butterfly along its thick side.
- “lynn” : This is great! I increased the sauce by using 8 oz cream cheese and 15 oz can of chicken broth no wine. (I did not double the dressing mix or the mushroom soup). I sauteed a carton of sliced mushrooms and some garlic in the butter at the beginning. I precooked the chicken breasts cut them in bite sized pieces and added to the sauce. Used fetticini pasta I think angel hair is too thin for this rich thick sauce.
- “sindie” : Great recipe!!! I sauteed chopped green onions fresh mushrooms and garlic with the butter. I also used Campbell’s Golden Mushroom Soup Chicken broth and also included the white wine…Yummm!!! I used Fat Free Dry Hidden Valley Italian dressing mix and it wasn’t salty at all. I cut my chicken into strips and made everything right on the stove top which reduces the time. I think some green and red peppers would make it even better and maybe a pinch of cayenne pepper for some kick…Angel hair pasta goes great!!! I made 1/2 lb. pasta with 4 chicken breats and there was plenty of sauce. My family loved this recipe!!! Thanks!!!
- “marian” : This is an awesome dish! I’ve made it twice – once with ziti and once with angel hair…best with angel hair. I sauteed my chicken in bite-size pieces removed from pan and then made the sauce…doubled the butter cream cheese and soup and added sliced fresh mushrooms…mixed in the chicken and simmered slowly for 15-20 minutes..serve over pasta and DELICIOUS! DH loves it! 1st time I doubled the dry dressing and it was too much – one packet is plenty. Don’t let the color of this dish throw you off – it tastes wonderful! Thanks!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: