Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “ALMOND-CRUSTED HALIBUT WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “ALMOND-CRUSTED HALIBUT WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “alex” : I make this all the time – its delicious – however I only use 1-2 tablespoons of butter – because I do not see the point in eating a healthy baked fish and then slathering it in tons of butter! Just me though : ) I also use more almonds. Thanks for the recipe!
- “karla” : Gorgeous presentation, wonderful flavors. I didn’t have almonds, so I used cashews. I also used fresh dill instead of garlic. Delicious.
- “deborah” : Amazing! He hates fish…..he loved this! I had to use almond flour since the almond jar was bone dry and my store is 25 miles away. I have been granted permission to make this again! I am excited to try the lemon garlic butter on other things…its that good….yes, I even licked the spoon clean….yum! Thanks for sharing a great recipe! Happy day!
- “mark” : I made this for my wife for date night and she was blown away. Thank you!
- “Sam” : This is the best way to make halibut! Thanks for the recipe, . The lemon garlic butter was to die for!
- “tiffany” : This looks absolutely delicious. I am always looking for new ways to cook fish, and the almond topping looks perfect! Thank you for sharing this beautiful recipe
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: