Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “All-Around Good Smoothie” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “All-Around Good Smoothie” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “sara” : This is a great basic recipe that is especially good for people who tend to skip breakfast. I’m not a morning person..and rarely eat breakfast. But I’ve been making these every morning. I pour them in a travel cup and drink them on my way to work. The very best thing about these smoothies is that they keep you very satisfied. After having one of these in the morning, I don’t feel hungry for at least 4 hours! I usually substitute orange juice for the milk and then skip the honey..and they’re still quite delicious! A few tips…you can use whatever type of fruit that you have and cut it up and put it in a freezer bag to save yourself a few minutes of prep time in the morning. also, if you find that you don’t like the texture of the ground flax seed..you can just substitute 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil (trust me, it won’t make you fat..I’ve been having 1 Tbsp almost every morning, and I’ve lost 60 pounds!). These whip up perfectly in a Magic Bullet blender, plus the cups that come with it are easily transportable.
- “katy” : The first few times I made this smoothie, I wasn’t crazy about it because the protein and flax mixed together was too much for me. Then, after seeing another user’s review, I replaced the flaxseed with 1 tsp flaxseed oil. It was fabulous. I’ve been drinking one of these every day for about a month now and have lost about 7 or 8 pounds!
- “liza” : I buy fat free yogurt in the single serving containers, then freeze them. I make my smoothie in the blender using one of these, 1/2c or more frozen fruit, 1/2c or more skim milk, splash of vanilla, 1-2 packets Splenda, and a scoop of protein powder. It turns out extra thick because the fruit and yogurt are both frozen to start. I drink it on my 1 hour comute to work.
- “stacie” : I HATE smoothies–but I loved this one! One thing to remember though– freeze the banana after you peel it! I forgot the strawberries, and used blueberry yogurt instead of regular, both of which worked out fine for me. I also used the vanilla flavored protein powder, which gave the smootie a nice flavor. Thanks for the recipe!
- “sandra” : The first time I made this, the only thing I changed was the use of flaxseed oil instead of actual flaxseed. Since then I have been adding 2 ice cubes, as someone else here had suggested, which helps to reduce the powder-like texture and taste from the protein supplement. This is a great smoothie considering it is hard to find something to mix protein and flaxseed with without having to force yourself to drink it each day. I also add a little bit of Fibersure to make up for the fiber lost by using flaxseed oil rather than the seeds themselves. It is a great way to up your fiber intake. Thanks for the great recipe !!
- “angela” : I keep ziplock bags in the freezer that contains 1 sliced banana and 8 chopped strawberries, 1 tablespoon of splenda and 2 ice cubes. All I have to add to the blender in the morning is 1/3 cup milk and 1 container of (vanilla) yogurt. I buy my strawberries on sale and make up bags to use for weeks in advance. Experiment!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: